Photobucket                              Photobucket                              Photobucket                              Photobucket                              Photobucket



Saturday, February 18, 2012

Bootcamp and the Bob

I'm about three weeks into the five week bootcamp at Hard Exercise Works, and I believe I am making new friends and stronger muscles. I had myself measured at the beginning so at the end of the five weeks we shall see if I lost any inches. I should be honest and say that I have not adjusted my diet and the daily consumption of baked goods continues; however with the gluttony comes less guilt, because "I be workin' on my fitness!"

The variety of workouts is great and every day is different, but I still have a lot to learn about burpees, cleans, thrusts, and oh yeah an update on the jump-roping... I don't look like a spastic muppet anymore! Since I am nearing the five weeks I have started to ponder my fitness future. What was the point of doing the bootcamp if I wasn't going to continue a regimen of some sort? I don't think I can handle another failed gym membership nor do I have the discipline to "homeschool" myself on DVDs and jogs around the neighborhood. This dilemma is still out for debate. A discussion perhaps, that could take place at the new donut shop in town that just opened?


As for my hair, this weekend I got a $75 haircut to try to salvage what's left from the $16 haircut, and I have to say this stylist had a challenge ahead of her and cut like a champ. I still don't like my hair, but I can at least deal with it while it grows out. Perhaps this should serve as motivation for my diet. Good nutrition for healthy growing locks! Stay tuned...


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Is that Carla with short hair? We have some catching up to do. Why is your hair salon owner BFF hearing about this via a blog? Call me so we can hair some "hair counseling" time. Free of charge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl, I've put you in charge of so many items on my agenda, I guess I should add hair-hook-up to the list! xo

    ReplyDelete